Get all links, resources and show notes at https://leo2ceo.com/copreneur-path/055
I help companies who market products and services related to law enforcement or the military, or are in the hunting & fishing, dignitary security, private security, and private investigations industries.
As a former 15-year law enforcement veteran, deputized US Marshal, law enforcement administrator, lover of hunting and fishing, and enthusiast of all things tactical, I know how to speak yours and your customer's language.
- Podcast Website: https://leo2ceo.com
- Business Website: https://storywebcreative.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-wills-5b564190/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [00:49] Welcome to Episode 55!
- [01:57] What is Imposter Syndrome, and where do we see it on our COPreneurial journey?
- [03:07] My Imposter Syndrome story.
- [07:50] What I finally realized is that I was using my Imposter Syndrome as a crutch.
- [09:49] Cops have the skills that can be transferred over to business, but it can be hard to recognize this.
- [12:41] What is Comparison Syndrome, and where do we commonly see it show up?
- [14:04] There is no reason to compare yourself to others because you probably just do not have the same skill set yet.
- [ 14:59] Instead of being envious of other's success figure out how to reverse engineer it, reach out for advice.
- [17:10] Hack a successful marketing funnel by figuring out what is working for those you want to emulate.
- [20:25] The underlying fear that drives Imposter and Comparison Syndrome.
- [21:16] You can conquer this fear by defining it first.
- [21:46] Skill stacking will give you the confidence to overcome any fear.
- [24:13] More time does not make better decisions, more information does.
- [25:22] Find a community and resources like LEO2CEO to help support your journey.
- [25:41] Do not seek but be found.