So, what I want to do today to usher in this slightly new, slightly changed, or I should say more focused podcast is to talk to you about my five biggest regrets as a copreneur. Now I feel like the term regret is sort of a stronger word than I'd like to use here, because do I actually regret anything? No, I don't. I don't regret a single thing about my journey thus far. Everything that I have been through in both a positive and a negative has been ultimately for the positive.
I don't regret a single thing, but are there things that I would like to go back and change or things that I wish that I knew before what I know now. And that's what this podcast has always been about. It's all about sharing with you my own journey and what I've learned along the way to help you be successful entrepreneurs. I'm hoping that by discussing these five biggest regrets of mine with you, that they too will be helpful. And they'll usher in this new chapter, this new season, this new era in the podcast that is now the COPreneur Path Podcast!
Get all links, resources and show notes at https://leo2ceo.com
I help companies who market products and services related to law enforcement or the military, or are in the hunting & fishing, dignitary security, private security, and private investigations industries.
As a former 15-year law enforcement veteran, deputized US Marshal, law enforcement administrator, lover of hunting and fishing, and enthusiast of all things tactical, I know how to speak yours and your customer's language.
- Podcast Website: https://leo2ceo.com
- Business Website: https://storywebcreative.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-wills-5b564190/
- Email: email@example.com
- [00:49] Welcome to episode 49 and the new COPreneur Path Podcast!
- [01:46] My five biggest ‘regrets' as a copreneur.
- [03:39] Regret One: I have allowed perfectionism to slow me down.
- [05:33] Perfection is the enemy of progress.
- [06:12] Try to replace perfectionism with dedication.
- [08:15] Regret Two: I didn't start my entrepreneurial journey soon enough.
- [11:38] Have an end of career plan in place.
- [12:08] Regret Three: I boxed myself in.
- [15:28] Regret Four: Trying to do too many different things.
- [16:53] I was creating confusion for myself and my clients.
- [18:58] The magic formula to create impact: Focus plus Energy equals Impact.
- [20:55] Regret Five: Not having a community.
- [24:10] You need a community of support in order to achieve excellence.
- [25:31] The LEO2CEO Community was started to support cops transitioning into entrepreneurship.
- [28:10] Thanks for checking out the first episode of the COPreneur Path Podcast!